Geoffrey Fiske was born circa 1558 in Suffolk, England to Robert Fiske (1525-1600) and Sybil Gould (1525-1571) and died circa July 1629 Essex, England of unspecified causes. He married Mary Sarah Cooke (1568-1614) 1574 JL in Suffolk, England.
Marriage & Family
Geoffrey Fiske had 4 children that immigrated to America circa 1635-1640 and settled at or near Watertown MA.
1st Marriage: Mary Sarah Cooke
- Samuel Fiske (1586-1635)
- Mary Anne Fiske (1590-)
- Nathaniel Fiske (1592-1601) - died young
- John Fiske (1594-)
- Anne Fiske (1594-)
- Lydia Fiske (1595-1674) - immigrated to America (Watertown MA) - md Gregory Stone (Watertown Founders Monument)
- Eleazer Fiske (1597-1597) - died young
- David Fiske (1601-1662) - immigrated to America (Watertown MA) - md Sarah Smith - listed on Watertown Founders Monument
- Martha Fiske (1602-1684) - immigrated to America (Watertown MA) - md Martin Underwood (Watertown Founders Monument)
2nd Marriage: Unknown
Because his first wife died in 1614, it might be presumed that Geoffrey Fiske remarried and that Nathaniel (1615) was born of her.
- Nathaniel Fiske (1615-1676) - 1640 Immigrant to America (listed on Watertown Founders Monument) where he married Susanna Brown.
|Offspring of Geoffrey Fiske and Mary Sarah Cooke (1568-1614)|
|Samuel Fiske (1586-1635)|
|Mary Anne Fiske (1590-)|
|Nathaniel Fiske (1592-1601)|
|John Fiske (1594-)|
|Anne Fiske (1594-)|
|Eleazer Fiske (1597-1597)|
|Lydia Fiske (1595-1674)||1595 Elmham, Suffolk, England||24 June 1674 Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||Simon Cooper (1592-c1625) Simon Cooper (1592-c1625) Gregory Stone (1590-1672)|
|Martha Fiske (1602-1684)||9 September 1602 South Elmham, Essex, England||6 May 1684 Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||Martin Underwood (1596-1672)|
|David Fiske (1601-1662)||1601 Westerly, Suffolk, England||22 January 1662 Wenham, Essex County, Massachusetts||Sarah Smith (1602-1660)|
|Offspring of Geoffrey Fiske and Mrs Fiske II|
|Nathaniel Fiske (1615-1676)||1615 Framington, Suffolk, England||June 1676 Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||Susanna Unknown (c1617)|