Isaac Pierce, Sr. was born 19 September 1700 in Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts to Josiah Pierce (1675-1747) and Mary Warren (1675-1732) and died 21 August 1773 Waltham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. He married Susanna Bemis (1700-1742) 7 September 1722 in Lexington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
Vital Stats[edit | edit source]
- Son of Josiah Pierce (1675-1747) and Mary Warren (1675-1732)
- 1700-Sep-19 : Birth in Watertown, Middlesex Co, Massachusetts Colony
- 1722-Sep-07 : Marriage to Susanna Bemis (1700-1742) in Lexington, Middlesex Co, Mass.
- 1773-Aug-21 : Died in Waltham, Middles Co, Massachusetts Province
Biography[edit | edit source]
Couple married and resided in Lexington, MA.
Marriage & Family[edit | edit source]
The Marriage of *Isaac Peirce & Susanna Bemis Both of Watertown was Consummated ye 7th of September 1722. p'r mr Henry Gibbs a minister of ye Gosple in Watertown. - ↑ Historical Society of Watertown (Massachusetts). Watertown Records. (Watertown, Mass.: Press of Fred Barker, 1894-1939), 2:67. [p. 53] Marriages.
- Josiah Pierce (1723-1806) -
- Joseph Pierce (1724-1803) - was born in Lexington, Middlesex, MA 24 March 1724. He married Ruth White 2 January 1748. Ruth was born 17 Mar 1727.
- Abijah Pierce (1727-1800) - Colonel of Regiment of Minuteman for town of Lincoln MA. Participated in Battle of Lexington.
- Ephraim Pierce (1729-1790)
- Susanna Pierce (1732-1773)
- Mary Pierce (1735-1784) (twin?)
- Isaac Pierce (1735-1822) (twin?)
|Offspring of Isaac Pierce, Sr. and Susanna Bemis (1700-1742)|
|Josiah Pierce (1723-1806)|
|Joseph Pierce (1724-1803)|
|Abijah Pierce (1727-1800)||23 May 1727 Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||18 September 1800 Lincoln, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||Thankful Brown (1730-1819)|
|Ephraim Pierce (1729-1790)|
|Susanna Pierce (1732-1773)|
|Mary Pierce (1735-1784)|
|Isaac Pierce (1735-1822)|