Situated alongside Currambene Creek which serves also as an anchorage and fishing port. Huskisson is a prime tourist destination, with white beaches and crystal blue waters.
Huskisson was named after the British statesman William Huskisson.
In 2006, the population of the State Suburb of Huskisson was 778.
Notable people from Huskisson
- Olyroos goalkeeper Adam Federici
- Mayor: Hon. Matthew James Smith
- ^ "Huskisson". Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. http://www.gnb.nsw.gov.au/name_search/extract?id=MackoeUluj. Retrieved 7 October 2009.
- ^ Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Huskisson (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. http://www.censusdata.abs.gov.au/ABSNavigation/prenav/LocationSearch?collection=Census&period=2006&areacode=SSC17553&producttype=QuickStats&breadcrumb=PL&action=401. Retrieved 2008-08-18.
- Huskisson, New South Wales is at coordinates Coordinates:
- Huskisson Community Portal
- Huskisson Anglican Church - Located in the heart of Jervis Bay, NSW.
|This Shoalhaven geography article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Huskisson, New South Wales. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|