Hulda Barnes (1806-1898)
Early Utah Pioneer
Vital Stats Edit
- Daughter of Abijah Barns (1770-1833) and Abigail Bradford (1775-1833)
- 1806-Oct-01 : Birth in New Ashford, Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- 1846-Feb-03 : Marriage to Heber Chase Kimball (1801-1868) in Nauvoo Illinois
- 1853-Oct-16 : Wagon Train arrival in Salt Lake Valley
- 1898-Sep-02 : Died in Holden, Millard Co, Utah
No Children, apparently came to Utah in 1853.
(1 October 1806 Massachusetts-2 September 1898 Utah). Married on 3 February 1846. Buried in Holden Utah Cemetery.
Listed in the Appleton M. Harmon Wagon Company of 1853, Kanesville, Iowa to Salt Lake Valley. Departure: 15-16 June 1853 / Arrival: 16 October 1853.
About 200 individuals and about 22 wagons were in the company when it began its journey from the outfitting post at either Keokuk, Iowa or Kanesville, Iowa (present day Council Bluffs). This company crossed the Missouri River on 14 July 1853.
- Spencer Kimball Family Ancestry
- Heber C. Kimball: Mormon Patriarch and Pioneer - By Stanley B. Kimball - pg 307 - Free on Google Books