BiographyHenry Stafford, 1st Earl of Wiltshire, was born circa 1479 to Henry Stafford, 2nd Duke of Buckingham (1455-1483) and Catherine Woodville (c1458-1497) and died 6 March 1523 of unspecified causes. He married Cecily Bonville, 7th Baroness Harington (1460-1529) 22 November 1503 JL . Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from the United Kingdom, France, England, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Hungary, the Netherlands, Ireland, Italy, Israel, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden, Belarus, Canaan.
Common ancestors of Henry Stafford, 1st Earl of Wiltshire (c1479-1523) and Cecily Bonville, 7th Baroness Harington (1460-1529)
- Alice FitzAlan (c1350-1416)
- Catherine De Roet (1350-1403)
- Joan Beaufort (1379-1440)
- John Neville, 3rd Baron Neville de Raby (1328-1388)
- John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster (1340-1399)
- Maud Percy (-1379)
- Ralph de Neville, 1st Earl of Westmorland (c1364-1425)
- Thomas Holland, 2nd Earl of Kent (1354-1397)
Namesakes of Henry Stafford, 1st Earl of Wiltshire (c1479-1523)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.