Hannah Pabodie Bartlett Churchill was born on 15 Oct 1662 in Duxbury, Plymouth Co., MA. She died on 29 Apr 1723. She was buried in Burial Hill, Plymouth, MA.
Marriage and Family
1st Marriage: Bartlett
Hannah married (1) Samuel Bartlett on 2 Aug 1683 in Duxbury, Plymouth Co., MA. They were married on 3 Oct 1683. Samuel was born before 1666 in probably Duxbury, Plymouth Co., MA. He died before 9 Dec 1713.
They had the following children:
- Benjamin Bartlett was born 1, 2 on 4 May 1684 in Duxbury, Plymouth Co., MA. He died 3 before 6 Feb 1727/1728. [Notes]
- Joseph Bartlett
- Hannah Bartlett
- Samuel Bartlett
- Ichabod Bartlett
- Elizabeth Bartlett
- Lydia Bartlett
- Sarah Bartlett
2nd Marriage: Churchill
Hannah married (2) John Churchill on 4 Mar 1714/1715 in Plymouth, Plymouth Co., MA. John was born about 1656. He died on 13 Jun 1723. He was buried in Burial Hill, Plymouth, MA.
|Offspring of Samuel Bartlett and Hannah Pabodie (1662-1723)|
|Benjamin Bartlett (1684-1728)|| |
|Joseph Bartlett (1686-1764)|| |
|Hannah Bartlett (1690-1763)||1690 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||16 January 1763 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts|| Benjamin Arnold (1676-1718)|
Joseph Delano (1685-1770)
|Samuel Bartlett (1691-1750)||1691 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||9 March 1750 Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts|| Hannah Churchill (1697-1750)|
|Ichabod Bartlett (1693-1767)|| |
|Elizabeth Bartlett (1700-1776)|| |
|Sarah Bartlett (1701-1738)|
"Here lyes ye body of Mrs Hannah Churchell wife to Mr John Churchell decd April ye 29th 1723 in ye 6st year of her age"
- Grandchild of Mayflower pilgrims John Alden (c1599-1687) and Priscilla Mullins (1602-1680)
- Pabodie in Plymouth County, Massachusetts
- Hannah Pabodie - Disambiguation page
- Hannah Churchill at Find A Grave #20643565
- Wikipedia for Elizabeth Alden Pabodie
- William Alden Genealogy - Alden Family History Organization
- John Alden List of Famous Descendants
- Elizabeth (Alden) Pabodie and Descendants By Mrs Charles L Alden, Mary Langford Taylor Alden (E. Putnam, 1897 = See Google Books.