- in London
- London Borough of Hackney, one of the boroughs of Inner London created in 1965, it incorporates the Metropolitan Borough of Hackney.
- Metropolitan Borough of Hackney, formed in 1900 and abolished in 1965
- Hackney Central (ward), a political division of the Council
- Hackney Central railway station
- Hackney College
- Hackney District (Metropolis)
- Hackney Downs
- Hackney Downs (ward), a political division of the Council
- Hackney Downs railway station
- Hackney Marshes
- Hackney North and Stoke Newington (UK Parliament constituency)
- Hackney (parish), the ancient church parish, part of the modern London borough
- South Hackney
- Hackney South and Shoreditch (UK Parliament constituency)
- Hackney Wick
- Hackney Wick railway station
- Hackney Wick Stadium
- Hackney, Derbyshire, a village near the town of Matlock
- Hackney, Kansas, USA
- Hackney, South Australia, a suburb of Adelaide
- The Entire Population of Hackney, a musical project
- Hackney (automobile)
- Hackney (horse), a breed of horse known for its high trotting action, particularly in harness
- Hackney Pony
- Hackney carriage, taxicabs in London and elsewhere popularly known as 'black cabs'
- Hackney, a type of taxicab in the Republic of Ireland which cannot be "hailed" on the street (see Taxicabs by country)
- Hackney Empire, a theatre and concert venue in Hackney
- Hackney RFC, a local rugby side
- The Hackney Scout Song Book (1921), written for Hackney Scouts
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Hackney. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.