|Hachita, New Mexico|
|— Census-designated place —|
|• Total||4.072 sq mi (10.55 km2)|
|• Land||4.072 sq mi (10.55 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||4,521 ft (1,378 m)|
|• Density||12/sq mi (4.6000000000000/km2)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||920609|
Hachita is a census-designated place in Grant County, New Mexico, United States. Its population was 49 as of the 2010 census. Hachita has a post office with ZIP code 88040. New Mexico State Road 9, New Mexico State Road 81, and New Mexico State Road 146 pass through the community. Hachita is not to be confused with Old Hachita, which is a ghost town several miles west of town.
- ^ "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. http://www.census.gov/geo/www/gazetteer/gazette.html. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- ^ "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. http://factfinder2.census.gov. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- ^ "Hachita". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. http://geonames.usgs.gov/pls/gnispublic/f?p=gnispq:3:::NO::P3_FID:920609.
- ^ United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". http://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action. Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- ^ "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. http://webpmt.usps.gov/pmt008.cfm. Retrieved August 7, 2013.
|This New Mexico state location article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Hachita, New Mexico. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|