Gersham Brooks was born 23 September 1630 in Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts to Thomas Brooks (1594-1667) and Grace Cunliffe (1593-1664) and died circa 1686 Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. He married Hannah Eccles (1632-1716) 12 March 1665 in Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
|Offspring of Gersham Brooks and Hannah Eccles (1632-1716)|
|Mary Barrett Brooks (1667-1724)|
|Hannah Brooks (1668-1696)|
|Joseph Brooks (1670-1746)|
|Tabitha Brooks (1674-)|
|Daniel Brooks (1678-)|
|Elisabeth Brooks (1680-1725)||18 January 1680 Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||15 June 1725 East Haddam, Middlesex County, Connecticut||John Spencer (1676-1749)|
- Historic homes and institutions and personal memoirs of Worcester County, Massachusetts, Ellery Bicknell Crane, 1907
- Genealogies of the families and descendants of the early settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts, Henry Bond and Horatio Gates Jones, 1860
- The Brooks Estate – Medford, Massachusetts [website]
- Tributaries – The Genealogies of the Brooks Families of New England [website]
- A Puritan from Manchester - Thomas Brooks
- Thomas Brooks 1594 List of Famous Descendants
- S46] New England Marriages: Prior to 1700 (Clarence Almon Torrey), Torrey, Clarence Almon, ((Baltimore:MD, Genealogical Publishing Company, 1997), NEHGS #B2-84750), 929/.374 ED: 20., p. 102 (Reliability: 3).
- [S104] New England Historical and Genealogical Register (NEHGR), Waters, Henry F. (Henry Fitz-Gilbert), 1833-1913. Genealogical gleanings in England. (Added) New England Historic Genealogical Society. (Added), ((Boston:MA, NEHGS, 1874-1990), ISSN: 0028-4785, LC CALL NO.: NONEASSIGNED, FORMAT: Serial [Microform], LCCN: sn 94-84328), 974/.005 ED: 19., April, 1875. 29:153-157 (Reliability: 3).
- [S9] Savage (Colonial Records 1620-1720), Savage, James, ((Boston:MA, Little, Brown & Co.,, 1982 ); (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1969); (FHL# 974/D2s)), GS 929.294, S264; 974/U2e., 3:719 (Reliability: 3).
- [S51] Watertown, MA: Genealogies of the Early Settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts in 1860 (Henry Bond, MD), Bonds, Henry M.D., ((Boston:MA, NEHGS, 1894), NEHGS #P2-79350).
- [S47] Concord, MA "Vital Records", NEHGS, ((1620-1850, NEHGS, 1891), "Old Fam. of Concord,MA by Charles Edward Potter" NEHGS #P2-69400), 974.44/C4 V2c.