BiographyGeorge Cranfield Berkeley was born 10 August 1753 to Augustus Berkeley, 4th Earl of Berkeley (1716-1755) and Elizabeth Drax (c1720-1792) and died 25 February 1818 of unspecified causes. He married Emily Charlotte Lennox (1763-1832) 23 August 1784 . Notable ancestors include Robert I of Scotland (1274-1329), Charlemagne (747-814), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Henry II of England (1133-1189), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from the United Kingdom, France, Denmark, Scotland, England, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Austria, Poland, Switzerland, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Portugal, Belarus, Bohemia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Israel, Ireland, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden.
Common ancestors of George Cranfield Berkeley (1753-1818) and Emily Charlotte Lennox (1763-1832)
- Anne Brudenell (c1671-1722)
- Anne Villiers (c1632-bef1671)
- Charles I of England (1600-1649)
- Charles II of England (1630-1685)
- Charles Lennox, 1st Duke of Richmond (1672-1723)
- Frances Savile (c1658-1695)
- Francis Brudenell (1654-1698)
- Henrietta Marie de Bourbon (1609-1669)
- Thomas Savile, 1st Earl of Sussex (c1590-c1659)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.