This is a presentation of individuals and dynasties from which the current monarch of the Kingdom of Spain and his heirs descend. This uses accepted genealogical descents.
House of Bourbon and the Capetian Dynasty[edit | edit source]
- Infanta Leonor and an expected infant girl are the daughters of Felipe and Letizia.
- Don Felipe and Doña Doña Victoria are the children of Infanta Elena and Jaime de Marichalar.
- Don Juan Valentín Urdangarín y de Borbón, Don Pablo Nicolás Urdangarín y de Borbón, Don Miguel Urdangarín y de Borbón, and Doña Irene Urdangarín y de Borbón are the children of Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín.
- Felipe, Infanta Elena of Spain, and Infanta Cristina are the children of King Juan Carlos of Spain and Queen Sophia
- King Juan Carlos of Spain is the son of Infante Don Juan and Maria Mercedes of Bourbon-Two Sicilies.
- Infante Juan, son of King Alfonso XIII and Victoria Eugenie of Battenberg.
- Alfonso XIII, son of Alfonso XII and Maria Christina of Austria.
- Alfonso XII, son of Francis I and Isabella II.
- Francis I, son of Infante Francisco de Paula and Luisa Carlotta of the Two Sicilies.
See also[edit | edit source]
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Genealogy of the Spanish Royal Family. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.