Fyodor Olgerdovich Prince ratnensky , Lyuboml and Kobrin
Birth about 1324 / 1326 Death between February 10, 1394 and 1400 Genus Gediminovichi Father Olgerd Gediminovich Mother Maria Yaroslavna  or Anna  Children Roman , Gurko  , Sangushko  , Anna , Agathia (Ganka) 
Fyodor Olgerdovich (approx. 1324 / 1326  - between February 10 1394 and 1400 ) - appanage Prince ratnensky , Lyuboml and probably Kobryń  of the Dynasty Gediminovich . Like his brothers received a Christian name and was baptized according to the Orthodox rite.
Traditionally Fyodor is considered the youngest son of Algirdas from the first wife of Mary of Vitebsk  , but the Polish historian Jan Tengovsky, referring to the works of Henry Pashkevich, indicates that Fedor was not the youngest, but the eldest son of Algirdas <. This conclusion is based on a letter to King Louis of Hungary Francis Carrara on 29 September 1377  , in which the eldest son named Theodore Algirdas first wife .
After the death of Algirdas in 1377 Fedor, not wishing to recognize the suzerainty of his half-brother Jagiello voluntarily brought fief oath to Louis. This fact indicates that Fedor owned his lot, regardless of Volyn Prince Fedor Lyubartovich . October 23, 1386 Fyodor still took the oath of Jagiello .
He had three sons: Romana, Gurko and Sangushko  - who shared their father's lot. From the sons of Fyodor Ratnensky, the princes of Kobrin , Gurkovichi ( half ), and Sangushka were leading their descent , respectively.
Yang Tengowsky believes the most likely that Fyodor Olgerdovich had five children from two wives. From the first - Roman and Gurko, from the second - the son of Sangushko and daughter Anna and Agafia (Ganka). Subsequently, Anna was given out for the Mazovian prince Boleslav III ( sex. ) , and Agafia for Prince Vasily Ostrozhsky ( Ukr. )  .
- ^ a b c d e Wolff J. Kniaziowie litewsko-ruscy od końca czternastego wieku. — Warszawa, 1895. — S. 338. (Polish)
- ^ a b c d e f g h i Tęgowski J. Pierwsze pokolenia Giedyminowiczów. — Poznań-Wrocław, 1999. — ISBN 83-913563-1-0. — S. 57-61. (Polish)
- ^ Письмо Людовика Франциску Каррара. Сайт «Гісторыя Беларусі IX—XVIII стагоддзяў. Першакрыніцы». Template:Проверено
- ^ Шабульдо Ф. М. Земли Юго-Западной Руси в составе Великого княжества Литовского. — Киев: Наукова думка, 1987. — 181 с.
- ^ Насевіч Г. В. Генеалагічныя табліцы старадаўніх княжацкіх і магнацкіх беларускіх родаў 12-18 стагоддзяўTemplate:Недоступная ссылка. — Template:Мн., 1993. Template:Ref-be
- ^ Tęgowski J. Anna i Barbara — księżne mazowieckie z XV wieku. Przyczynek do genealogii Piastów mazowieckich // Społeczeństwo i polityka do XVII wieku / Red. J. Śliwiński. — Olsztyn 1994ю — S. 97-104. (Polish)
- ^ Jasiński K. Rodowód Piastów mazowieckich. — Poznań-Wrocław, 1998. — S. 102. (Polish)
|Offspring of Fyodor Olgierdovich and unknown parent|
|Aleksandr Fyodorovich|| |
|Roman Fyodorovich|| |