",41.417,41.379,41.398,41.381,41.406,41.367,41.388,41.414" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 41.383.
",2.152,2.174,2.163,2.175,2.175,2.166,2.175" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 2.183.
|Offspring of Frederick III of Sicily and Sibilla Sormella|
|Alfonso Frederick of Sicily (1294-1334)|| |
|Roland of Sicily (1296-1361)|| |
|Isabella di Sicilia (1297-1341)|| |
|Sancho of Sicily (1300-1334)|| |
|Eleanor of Sicily (1298-?)|
Common ancestors of Frederick III of Sicily (1272-1337) and Eleanor of Anjou (1289-1341)
- Agnes of Antioch (1154-c1184)
- Alfonso II of Aragon (1157-1196)
- Andrew II of Hungary (c1177-1235)
- Baudouin V de Hainaut (1150-1195)
- Béatrice de Vienne (1160-1230)
- Béla III of Hungary (1148-1196)
- Guillaume I de Genève (1132-1195)
- Humbert III de Savoie (1136-1188)
- Margaret I of Flanders (c1143-1194)
- Marguerite de Genève (c1180-c1255)
- Sancha of Castile (1155-1208)
- Thomas I de Savoie (1178-1233)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.