At the end of the articles forEdit
- John Coolidge (1756-1822)
- Josiah Coolidge (1718-1780)
- Obadiah Coolidge (1695-1741), and
- Obadiah Coolidge (1663-1706)
- is a sentence stating that ancestors came from Ireland.
- Simon Coolidge (1632-1693) paragraph says nothing about ancestors.
- John Coolidge (1604-1691) was born in England. What am I missing?
In my research on the Coolidges, I have not seen any information about Ireland. Could you help me understand where the Irish material is hiding? I have not heard of their going to Ireland as landowners. I know they are of Norman decent, but I know nothing of the Irish. Please help me figure out where to look.