Top users[edit source]
Sidebar panel does not count all edits or even "article edits". Currently it says:
- Richard Arthur Norton (1958- )
- Robin Patterson
Compare the "real" list (with recent - Generated on 2009-06-11T17:39:14 - WikiaStats numbers of article and other edits added):
- AMK152 25,229 (17642, 7784)
- Thurstan 16,614 (10823, 5735)
- Phlox 13,864 excludes 821 edits with Knife Maker account (5492, 8223)
- Kborland 14,385 (12860, ?)
- Robin Patterson 13,141 (3606, 9492)
- Richard Arthur Norton (1958- ) 12,367 (10063, ?)
- Bergsmit 11,327 (8049, 2976)
- Rtol 10,782 (8665, 2063)
- WMWillis 10,741 (8655, ?) plus 50 article edits as "Bill Willis"
- Yewenyi 7,091 (4233, ?)
Next four being:
- 11. Elrondlair 4,536+ (3975, 561)
- 12. Wittichen 4,375+ (1855, 2520)
- 13. Nathanville 2,317+ (2096, 221)
- 14. Animebill 1,568+ (1359, 209)
Descendant generations tables[edit source]
- most information before Merovech is not reliable, because there are to much assumptions and differences between researchers. Even the ancestors of Charlemagne are not all reliable, also re that are many discussions. Often we know the succeeding but we don't know the bloodrelation, because history writing was often decennia or centories later. Now we know that queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands was the daughter of her lover and not of the prince, suffering syfillus, but in genealogy that prince is the ancestor of our queen Beatrix . Fred Bergman 06:05, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
Can those tables can change without any human intervention adding or changing any child or parent relationships? That seems to be the only explanation for the line:
Richemer der Franken (aft59-bef114) Ratherius der Franken (aft42-bef90)
- where logically Ratherius (not having a red link) has to be in the table if his child is. We wait for SMW to catch up with Ratherius somehow so that he gets his own entry? — Robin Patterson (Talk) 04:58, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
Questions and comments[edit source]
- What/who are considered "addicts" in the table?
- Human contributors with the most edits is a redundancy of Genealogy:Contributors/Edit count
- Human contributors with the most edits and is a static count--why not use Special:ListUsers?
- Only 7 articles in English?
- This page has no lead and needs one per WP:LEAD