|— City —|
|• Total||0.7 sq mi (2 km2)|
|• Land||0.7 sq mi (2 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|• Density||220/sq mi (86/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID|
Fairview is located at (38.997862, -84.488770).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.7 square miles (1.8 km2), all land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 156 people, 60 households, and 48 families residing in the city. The population density was 212.3 people per square mile (82.5/km²). There were 62 housing units at an average density of 84.4 per square mile (32.8/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 98.08% White, 0.64% Asian, 0.64% from other races, and 0.64% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.28% of the population.
There were 60 households out of which 30.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 65.0% were married couples living together, 8.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 20.0% were non-families. 15.0% of all households were made up of individuals and 8.3% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.60 and the average family size was 2.92.
In the city the population was spread out with 17.9% under the age of 18, 6.4% from 18 to 24, 32.1% from 25 to 44, 26.9% from 45 to 64, and 16.7% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 41 years. For every 100 females there were 108.0 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 113.3 males.
The median income for a household in the city was $55,417, and the median income for a family was $55,417. Males had a median income of $32,917 versus $32,917 for females. The per capita income for the city was $20,737. None of the population or families were below the poverty line.
- ^ Commonwealth of Kentucky. Office of the Secretary of State. Land Office. "Fairview, Kentucky". Accessed 26 Jul 2013.
- ^ "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. http://www.census.gov/geo/www/gazetteer/gazette.html. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- ^ "Annual Estimates of the Resident Population for Incorporated Places: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2014". http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2014/SUB-EST2014.html. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- ^ "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Archived from the original on May 11, 2015. http://www.webcitation.org/6YSasqtfX?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fprod%2Fwww%2Fdecennial.html. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- ^ "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. https://web.archive.org/web/20130911234518/http://factfinder2.census.gov. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Fairview, Kenton County, Kentucky. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|