- Sex : Female
- Born: 22 June 1838 at Mulgowrie, Georgiana County, New South Wales
- Died: 27 January 1908 at Bigga, Georgiana County, New South Wales, Australia at age 69
- Mary Ann Lamb (1835-1914)
- James Lamb (1836-1875)
- Elizabeth Jane Marks (1838-1908)
- William Marks (1841-1927)
- Martha Alice Marks (1842-1886)
- Richard Marks (1844-1907)
- Elisha Marks (1846-1939)
- Alfred James Marks (1849-1896)
- Matilda Jane Marks (1852-1936)
Elizabeth has the same mother as:
Elizabeth Jane Picker
Elizabeth was christened: 5 May 1839 at St James Church, Binda by Rev. Robert Cartwright. She had a relationship with Thomas McGuiness, son of Thomas Maginnis and Sarah Blackman and had a son. In the next year she married William Picker on 21 Nov 1857 at Goulburn, Argyle County.
Elizabeth died on 27 Jan 1908 at Bigga and was buried in Jan 1908 at the McGuiness Private Cemetery near Bigga. So she appears to have kept up a good relationship with the McGuiness family.
- Esther Ann Picker (1859-1893)
- Elizabeth Jane Picker (1860-1872)
- John Picker (1862-1935)
- William Picker (1864-1945)
- James Picker (1866-1934)
- Edward Reuben Picker (1868-1933)
- George Picker (1871-1944)
- Frederick Picker (1873-1950)
- Reuben Picker (1876-1950)
- Charles Henry Picker (1877-1877)
- Benjamin Picker (1879-?)
- Sydney James Picker (1883-1963)
- Richard Elijah Picker (1885-1964)
- Residents & Settlers of Crookwell, 1. Unsure as if this is the same as Crookwell Settlers or a different document.
- NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/), 1797/1857.
- G.J Webster, St James Binda (Argyle Press Goulburn.(048) 21 2700), 4.
- Lee Ann.
- Ian Brothers.
- NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/), 256 23A/1838.
- Rhonda Brownlow.
- Susan Batho.
- Marg Curd.
- NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/), 7548/1921.
- Bigga School Parents and citizens' Centenary Committee, A History of Bigga (Bigga Public School Centenary Committee Ian Chudleigh, Editor Printed by Pirie Printers Pty Ltd, Canberra, ACT), 187.