Elizabeth Gelchion (1890-1961) Shipping Clerk at Curtain Factory (b. February 26, 1890, Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA - d. 1961, Garwood, Union County, New Jersey, USA)
Parents[edit | edit source]
Siblings[edit | edit source]
Her siblings include: Matthew John Gelchion I (1886-1966) who married Mary E. Sullivan (1890-1967); Mary Catherine Gelchion (1888-1889); Winifred Gelchion (1891-1984) who married Joseph T. Furey I (1895-1925) and after his death married Francis Parks (1902-1988); Katherine Gelchion (1893-c1950) who married John Morgan; and Jane B. Gelchion (1903-1976) who married Patrick Cryan (1894-1961) aka Packy Cryan.
Marriage[edit | edit source]
Elizabeth married William Henry Haney (1888-1985).
Children[edit | edit source]
- Vincent Matthew Haney (1915-2003) who married Edna Stanland (1920-1983)
- Bernadette Jane Haney (1917-1995) who married Thomas Edward Carey (1909-1984)
- Rita M. Haney (1918-1990) who married Frank Pfaff
- William Haney (1921- ) who married Marie X (1921-1982)
- Matthew Thomas Haney (1926-1996) who was a Police Chief and married Eleanor Smith
- Joseph Haney (1926-c1928) who was a twin of Matthew and died as an infant
- Gerard Haney (1928- )
Bayonne, New Jersey[edit | edit source]
In 1930 the family was living at 9 O'Brien Court in Bayonne, New Jersey.
Relationship[edit | edit source]
Elizabeth Gelchion (1890-1961) was the second cousin, twice removed of Richard Arthur Norton (1958- ).