BiographyElisabeth Wettin von Meißen was born 22 November 1329 in Wartburg to Friedrich II von Meißen (1310-1349) and Mechtild von Bayern (aft1313-1346) and died 21 April 1375 of unspecified causes. She married Friedrich V. von Nürnberg (1333-1398) 7 September 1350 JL in Jena. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, the Netherlands, Italy, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden, Belarus.
Common ancestors of Elisabeth von Meißen (1329-1375) and Friedrich V. von Nürnberg (1333-1398)
- Agnes von der Pfalz (c1201-1267)
- Burchard V. von Hohenberg (c1201-1253)
- Mechthild von Brandenburg (c1210-1261)
- Otto II. von Bayern (1206-1253)
- Otto von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1204-1252)