Edward Clark Milner (c1870-c1950) aka E.C. Millner; Blacksmith (b. May 08, 1872, Clementsvale, Clements Township, Annapolis, Nova Scotia, Canada - d. May 23, circa 1950, Hopkinton, Merrimack County, New Hampshire, USA)
Edward was born on May 08, 1872 in Clementsvale, Clements Township, Annapolis, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Freeman Milner (c1870-c1900) who married Jane and had two daughters, and Jane married Ed Pierce after Freeman died
- Ernest W. Milner (1873-1963) who married May and had Beulah Milner and Thurston Milner as children, then married Ina and had Charlotte Milner.
Meridan, New Hampshire
His parents moved to Meriden, New Hampshire where they had a blacksmith shop. The building as of 2006 is still standing and was converted into a single family home.
Edward married Emma Jordan (c1870-c1900) who died in childbirth with their child: Eleanor Milner. Eleanor also may have died.
- Clifford Edward Milner I (1892-1980) who married Ethel Valborg Alfreda Tandberg (1898-1995)
- Carl Freeman Milner (1896-1968) who married May S. X (1897-1982)
- Christine Elizabeth Milner (1893-1982) who never married and was a Latin teacher
- Howard Allen Milner (1898-1971) who married Fannie X and later married Amy X (1903-1980)
Edward married Edna Williams (c1875-c1930) on November 27, 1902. He was listed on his marriage certificate as "Edward Millner"
Edward died on May 23, circa 1950 in Hopkinton, Merrimack County, New Hampshire.
Edward C. Milner. Hopkinton, May 23 - Edward C. Milner, 78, died here Saturday night. Born in Nova Scotia, [Canada], he was the son of Oliver and Elizabeth (Shute) Milner. Surviving are three sons, Clifford, in California, and Carl in and Howard Milner of Bradford; a sister, Miss Christine Milner, this town; and nine grandchildren. Funeral services will be held at 1 o'clock at the H.L. Holmes and Son Funeral home, Contoocook, [New Hampshire].