Edward Robert Allerton was born circa 1555 in St Dionius Backchurch, London, Middlesex, England to William Allerton (1529-1629) and Ales Byrren (1530-1555) and died 26 January 1589 Alton, Hampshire, England of unspecified causes. He married Rose Davis (1556-1596) 24 February 1578 JL in St. Diones Church, London, Middlesex, England.
Marriage & Family
- Joan Allerton (1580-1580)
- Isaac Allerton (1586-1658) - immigrated to Plymouth Colony in 1620 on the Mayflower.
- Sarah Allerton (1579-1633) - immigrated to Plymouth Colony in 1623 on the Anne.
- Edward Allerton (1589-1590)
- John Allerton (1590-1621) Also on Mayflower in 1620, but died in first year there. Intended to return to Holland to help other pilgrims immigrate to America.
|Offspring of Edward Robert Allerton and Rose Davis (1556-1596)|
|Joan Allerton (1580-1580)|
|Isaac Allerton (1586-1658)||1586 London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom (Middlesex, Kingdom of England)||12 February 1659 New Haven, New Haven County, Connecticut, United States (Kingdom of England (?))||Mary Norris (1588-1621) Fear Brewster (1606-1634) Mary Norris (1588-1621) Fear Brewster (1606-1634) Joanna Swinnerton (c1610-)|
|Sarah Allerton (1579-1633)||1579 London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom||1633 Plymouth Colony, Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States||John Vincent (c1575-1610) Degory Priest (1579-1621) John Vincent (c1575-1610) Degory Priest (1579-1621) Godbert Godbertson (c1580-1633)|
|Edward Allerton (1589-1590)|
|John Allerton (1590-1621)||1590 London, Middlesex, England, United Kingdom||1621 Plymouth Colony, Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States|
- History of the Allerton family in the United States : 1585 to 1885, and a genealogy of the descendants of Isaac Allerton, Mayflower pilgrim, Plymouth, Mass. Fascinating story of this family of Mayflower descendants that helped settle the new world.
- Edward Allerton - Disambiguation page
- Allerton in Massachusetts - first families
- John Allerton - MayflowerHistory.com