Diadem or Hattie Lynch was born 11 September 1809 in Bedford, North Carolina to Clark Lynch (1779-1839) and Elizabeth Isabella (1790-1865) and died 29 September 1870 Pickens County, Alabama of unspecified causes.
She is listed in several records as Diadem Lynch and on the 1850 US Census as Didema Richey. Her namesake youngest daughter (Alice Diadem Richey Ashcraft) death certificate lists her mother's name as Hattie Lynch.
David Richey shows on the 1830 US Census for Pickens County (but not his brother William). David and wife have a small son and daughter living with them, both under age 5.
- John Richey (1828-) - md. (1) Martha Ann Fort in 1857. md. (2) Mary Ann Fort in 1860.
- Mary Caroline Richey (1830-1854) - b. 05-Nov-1830, d. 02-Jul-1854 in Green Co AL, md (1) Mr. Price (?)
- Clark Richey (1832-1888) - b.08-Apr-1832, d. 28-Feb-1888, in AL.
- Robert Richey
- Jane Richey
- Nancy Richey
- Susan Richey (1842-1918) - b. 15-Jan-1842 (?), d. 30-Aug-1918 in Pickens Co, AL (born in 1838 per 1850 census, but born in 1842 per 1860 Census.)
- Franklin Richey (1844-) - missing in 1850 census, found in 1860 census.
- Richard Richey
- Leona Estelle Richey (1847-1925) - md Joseph Stapp and had several children in Pickens Co.
- Alice Diadem Richey (1850-1931) - md (1) - William Ashcroft on 20 Sep 1877 in Pickens AL. d. 27 Mar 1931 in Birmingham AL. (Mother's name listed as Hattie Lynch on death cert.)
- Joseph Richey
|Offspring of David Richey and Diadem Lynch (1810-1870)|
|John Richey (1828-)|
|Mary Caroline Richey (1830-1854)|
|Clark Richey (1832-1888)|
|Robert Richey (1834-1864)|
|Jane Richie (1836-)|
|Nancy Richey (1840-)|
|Susan Richie (1842-1918)|
|Franklin Richey (1844-)|
|Richard Richey (1844-)|
|Leona Estelle Richey (1847-1925)|
|Alice Diadem Richey (1850-1931)|
|Joseph Richey (1854-1855)|