13 October 1625 in Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States to John Howland (1592-1672) and Elizabeth Tilley (1607-1687) and died 13 October 1683 in Barnstable, Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States of unspecified causes. She married John Gorham (1621-1675) 6 November 1643 in Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from the United Kingdom, England, France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Hungary, Israel, the Netherlands, Ireland, Italy, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden, Belarus, Switzerland.Desire Howland was born
",41.659" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 41.7.
",-70.353" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value -70.3.
Marriage & Family
- Desire Gorham (1644-1700)
- Temperance Gorham (1646-1715)
- Elizabeth Gorham (1648-1683)
- James Gorham (1650-1707)
- John Gorham (1651-1715)
- Joseph Gorham (1654-1726)
- Mercy Gorham (1659-1725) - md George Denison and settled in Westerly RI.
- Lydia Gorham (1661-1744)
- Shubael Gorham (1667-1750)
- John Howland: Vol 1 - Descendants of Desire Howland Gorham - The First Five Generations; Documented descendants through his first child Desire2 Howland and her husband Captain John Gorham. By Elizabeth Pearson White, CG, FASG, FNGS. 736 pp. Maps, illus, printed endsheets, 12,455 entry Every Name Index. 1990. This prize-winning opus by Elizabeth White documents the multitude of descendants of Mayflower passenger John Howland through his first child, Desire (Howland) Gorham.
- Howland in Massachusetts - first families
- Desire Howland - disambiguation
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.