This page collects information about people with surname Delano who were known or believed to have lived in Bristol County, Massachusetts.
- Paul Delano (1775-1842) - born in Fairhaven, Massachusetts, was a sea captain and a member of the prominent American Delano Family. He moved to Chile as Captain of the Curiacio and became an important part of that country's First Chilean Navy Squadron.
- Mayflower and Her Passengers by Caleb Johnson - Genealogical research on all Mayflower pilgrims. 292 pages (Pulb 2006).
- The genealogy, history, and alliances of the American house of Delano, 1621 to 1899. Compiled by Major Joel Andrew Delano, with the history and heraldry of the maison de Franchimont and de Lannoy...' by Joel Andrew Delano -
- Delano Kindred of America - Society exploring the family history of Philippe Delano.
- Mayflower Compact - Mayflower Historical Society
- Society of Mayflower Descendants
- Familypedia:Plymouth Colony
- OneGreatFamily.com -Search Delano Family Records
- Massachusetts Military Records - compiled by Fold3.com
- Tour Historic Bristol County - Notable Families and Landmarks.
:Note, for the following tables, that there may be more than one county or district of this name and that some contributors may have entered a different (possibly shorter and/or ambiguous) name when this one was meant. Search for similar names to get a more complete result. Common abbreviations are "Co." and "Cty", but there may have been no word for "county" (or equivalent) included, or such a word may have been wrongly included.
Familypedia people with surname Delano in Bristol County, Massachusetts
Readers can sort columns using the triangles at top.
Born in Bristol County, Massachusetts
Baptised in Bristol County, Massachusetts
Married in Bristol County, Massachusetts
- See also Category:Married in Bristol County, Massachusetts
Grouping is for "first marriage", "second marriage", etc as indicated in column headings
|Birth place||Baptism place||Wedding2 date||Wedding2 place||Joined with-g2|
|Nathan Delano (1732-1805)||Dartmouth, Bristol County, Massachusetts||10 January 1778||Freetown, Bristol County, Massachusetts||Abigail Evans (1758-1806)|
Died in Bristol County, Massachusetts
Buried in Bristol County, Massachusetts
|Remains date||Remains place||Birth place||Baptism place||Father||Mother||Joined with|
|Drucilla Delano (1794-1853)||9999||Rural Cemetery, Bristol County, Massachusetts||Massachusetts, United States||Richard Delano (1767-1848)||Drucilla Freeman (1765-)||Jethro Coffin (1780-1874)|
|Warren Delano (1852-1920)||9999||Riverside Cemetery, Fairhaven, Bristol County, Massachusetts, United States||Newburgh, Orange County, New York, United States||Warenne Delano (1809-1898)||Catherine Robbins Lyman (1825-1896)||Jean Walters (1853-1922)|