David Alden was born circa 1646 in 1629 Alden House, Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States to John Alden (c1599-1687) and Priscilla Mullins (1602-1680) and died 20 May 1718 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States of unspecified causes. He married Mary Southworth (c1650-1719) 1670 in Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States.
1629 Alden House in Duxbury
Probable birth place of David Alden.
By 1629, John Alden, Sr. and his family had moved to Duxbury, Massachusetts where they built their first family home, only 38 feet x 10 feet big, in which he would raise a family of 10 children. He would build a much larger home in 1653, which much of the business of Plymouth Colony was transacted as he served as court clerk. Today, this house, which stands on Alden Street, is operated as a Alden family history museum by Alden Kindred Society.
|Offspring of David Alden and Mary Southworth (c1650-1719) ¢|
|Henry Southworth Alden (1671-1730)||1671 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||18 February 1730 Needham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts||Elizabeth Collier (1668-1689) Deborah Kibbe (1675-1708) Elizabeth Collier (1668-1689) Deborah Kibbe (1675-1708) Deborah Streeter (1685-1719)|
|Elizabeth Alden (-1771)|
|Priscilla Alden (1676-1736)|
|Benjamin Alden (1681-1741)||1680 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, Kingdom of England||14 April 1741 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, Kingdom of Great Britain||Hannah Brewster (1688-1763)|
|Else Alden (1685-1774)|
|Samuel Alden (1688-1781)||22 December 1688 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States (Kingdom of England)||24 February 1781 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States (Kingdom of Great Britain)||Sarah Sprague (1701-1773)|
- b. abt. 1646, Plymouth Colony, Duxbury, MA
- d. 20 May 1718, Duxbury, Bristol, MA, USA
- married: Abt 1570, Plymouth, Plymouth, MA
- Mary Southworth, b. abt 1650, abt, Plymouth, Plymouth, MA, d. abt. 1719
- Child: Alice (a.k.a. Else) Alden
- said [incorrectly, see note below] to have come over to America on the Mayflower in 1620.
- Elizabeth (Alden) Pabodie and Descendants (1897) - by Mary Langford Taylor Alden (Author). Fascinating story of this family of Mayflower descendants that helped settle Duxbury MA and parts of New England.
- Descendant of Mayflower Pilgrims.
- Alden in Plymouth County, Massachusetts
- David Alden - Disambiguation page
- Alden Family Organization - Historic House & Museum
- Tour Duxbury Mass.
- David Alden at Find A Grave - #56957149