Daniel BIGELOW , ninth child, eighth son of Joshua 2, (John 1), and Elizabeth (FLAGG) BIGELOW, was baptized 29 August 1697 in Watertown MA. He was married about 1728 (no date located) to Elizabeth WHITNEY, daughter of Nathaniel and Mercy WHITNEY. We have no dates for her. They moved to Worcester MA and remained there the rest of their lives. Daniel died there circa 1789, age 92
Marriage and Family
Daniel Bigelow moved to Boggachoag, now Ward, in Worcester, and m. Elizabeth Whitney. He died aged 92 years.
- Daniel Bigelow (1729-1776)
- David Bigelow (1730-1810)
- Elijah Bigelow (1736-1739)
- Timothy Bigelow (1739-1790) - Patriot hero of Worcester MA and later colonel of the 15th Massachusetts Regiment in the American Revolutionary War.
- Silence Bigelow (1741-) - m 18 Sept 1783 Jonathan GLEASON; was well known as a school teacher many years before her marriage.
- Nathaniel Bigelow (1745-)
|Offspring of Daniel Bigelow and Elizabeth Whitney (1682-1789)|
|Daniel Bigelow (1729-1776)|| |
|David Bigelow (1730-1810)|| |
|Elijah Bigelow (1736-1739)|| |
|Timothy Bigelow (1739-1790)||2 August 1739 Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States||31 March 1790 Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States|| Anna Andrews (1746-1809)|
|Silence Bigelow (1741-)|| |
|Nathaniel Bigelow (1745-)|
- Daniel Bigelow - disambiguation
- Bigelow in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Daniel Bigelow History - Bigelow Family Society
- Bigelow Family Genealogy, Vol I page 34-35;
- Howe, Bigelow Family of America; pg 43;
- Bigelow - Bond's Watertown "Daniel Bigelow" p.33 (also in Howe)