Cove Burying Ground
|Area:||1 acre (0.40 ha)|
|Added to NRHP:||May 12, 1999|
Notable People Buried Here Edit
- Giles Hopkins (1607-1690) - Mayflower pilgrim
- Constance Hopkins (1605-1677) - Mayflower pilgrim
- Elizabeth Hopkins (1664-1664) - child of Mayflower pilgrim
- Mary Hopkins (1640-1700) - daughter of Mayflower pilgrim
- John Hopkins (1643-1643) - son of Mayfloewr pilgrim
- Samuel Smith (1641-1697) - early town settler and son-in-law to Mayflower pilgrim.
- History of Cape Cod by Frederick Freeman (2 Vol, 1600+ pages, Publ 2017) - The Annals of Barnstable County, and of Its Several Towns, State of the art technology restores many rare local records and histories.
- ^ a b "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-15. http://nrhp.focus.nps.gov/natreg/docs/All_Data.html.
- ^ "NRHP nomination for Cove Burying Ground". Commonwealth of Massachusetts. http://mhc-macris.net/Details.aspx?MhcId=EAS.800. Retrieved 2014-05-10.
|This article is about a historic property or district in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.