This page collects information about people with surname "Churchill" who were known or believed to have lived in Devon, England.
- Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill (1874-1965) - Notable British Prime Minister of World War II.
- Winston Churchill (1620-1688) - Cavalier Colonel during the royalist wars and father of John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough (1650-1722)
- Winston Churchill (1649-1672) - British soldier died at the Battle of Solebay.
:Note, for the following tables, that there may be more than one county or district of this name and that some contributors may have entered a different (possibly shorter and/or ambiguous) name when this one was meant. Search for similar names to get a more complete result. Common abbreviations are "Co." and "Cty", but there may have been no word for "county" (or equivalent) included, or such a word may have been wrongly included.
Familypedia people with surname Churchill in Devon
Readers can sort columns using the triangles at top.
Born in Devon
Baptised in Devon
|Baptism date||Baptism place||Father||Mother||Joined with-g1|
|Arabella Churchill (1648-1730)||28 February 1648||Musbury, Devon, England, United Kingdom||Winston Churchill (1620-1688)||Elizabeth Drake (1620-1698)||James II of England (1633-1701)|
|Mary Churchill (1758-)||23 February 1758||Exeter, Devon, England, United Kingdom||Charles Churchill (c1720-1812)||Mary Walpole (1725-1801)||Charles Sloane Cadogan, 1st Earl Cadogan (1728-1807)|
Married in Devon
- See also Category:Married in Devon
Grouping is for "first marriage", "second marriage", etc as indicated in column headings
Died in Devon
- See also Category:Died in Devon