Christopher Webb II was born 28 March 1630 in Crediton, Devonshire, England to Christopher Webb (1599-1671) and Humilty Cooper (1688-1687) and died 30 May 1694 in Braintree, Norfolk County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. He married Hannah Scott (1635-1718) 18 January 1654 in Braintree, Norfolk County, Massachusetts.
British Isles item: WEBB, Christopher - Father: Christopher WEBB - Mother: Mrs. Humility WEBB - Birth 1630 England. Source Batch Number F503533 43.
- 1640 Braintree founded in Suffolk Co., MA, just east of Boston. This area later became part of Norfolk Co., MA, and Braintree changed its name to Quincy, MA.
- 1643 Suffolk became an original county. Middlesex also became an original county.
- 1654 18 Jan Christopher Webb II & Hannah Scott were married at Braintree by Capt. Torrey of Weymouth.
- 1678 18 May Christopher was chosen town clerk of Braintree.
- 1683 Christopher was a commissioner of Braintree.
- 1689-90 Christopher was a representative of Braintree.
- Christopher Webb Jr was an Ensign in King Philip's War.
- 1793 Norfolk Co. formed from Suffolk Co., MA.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.