Charlotte C. Kahrar (1897-1963) was a housewife. (b. September 17, 1897, Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA - d. August 29, 1963, Jersey City Medical Center, Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, 07307, USA)
- Charles Gotlieb Kahrar (1862-1932) of Tubingen, Germany
- Mariah Elizabeth Smith (1860-1917) of Jersey City, New Jersey
- Louise Kahrar (c1888-?)
- Charles Kahrar II (1889-?)
- Marie Kahrar (1893-?)
- Anastasia Veronica Kahrar (1894-1979) who married Joseph John Cancalosi (1894-1962)
- Margaret Kahrar (1902-1957) aka Peggy Kahrar, who married George Clemons
Around 1917 Charlotte married Richard F. Freudenberg (1896-1988).
They had one child: Richard Charles Freudenberg I (1918-1994) aka Dick Freudenberg.
Charlotte died in 1963 of heart disease.
She was buried in Fairview Cemetery, Fairview, New Jersey.
Her funeral notice appeared in the Jersey Journal on September 03, 1963 on page 7 and reads as follows:
Freudenberg - On August 29, 1963 Charlotte C. (nee Kahrar) of 92 Jefferson Avenue, Jersey City, beloved wife of Richard F., devoted mother to Richard Charles Freudenberg. Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend funeral from William Schlemm, Inc. Funeral Home, 22nd Street and Hudson Boulevard, Union City, on Tuesday, September 3, 1963 at 1:30 p.m. Reverend A. Pepling will officiate. Interment, Fairview Cemetery.
Memories about Charlotte Kahrar
- Arthur Oscar Freudenberg II (1929- ) said in 2003: "Her name was Charlotte and she was a crank. She didn't want anyone in the house. My uncle Richard would always have about $40 in change in his pocket from selling his chemicals. He lived in the same house with Eloise Lindauer and Clara. Richard sold chemicals in New York on his own and also worked for a chemical company on Carlton Avenue."
- Selma Louise Freudenberg (1921-2009) said: "She was very quiet and liked to read. She would have me up to supper and Dick and I would read together. They lived on Jefferson Avenue. She served nice meals and was very quiet."