BiographyCharles de Berry was born circa 1362 to Jean de Berry (1340-1416) and Jeanne d'Armagnac (1346-1387) and died after 1382 of unspecified causes. He married Marie de Sully (1360-1400) . Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996). Ancestors are from France, Spain, Germany, the United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Belgium, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Italy, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden, Belarus.
Common ancestors of Charles de Berry (1362-1382) and Marie de Sully (1360-1400)
- Agnès de Bourbon (1237-1287)
- Béatrice de Bourgogne (1257-1310)
- Jean de Charolais (1231-1267)
- Louis IX Capet (1214-1270)
- Marguerite de Provence (1221-1295)
- Robert de Clermont (1256-1317)