Catherine Lovering Adams Morgan was born 13 January 1902 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, United States to Charles Francis Adams (1866-1954) and Frances Lovering (1869-1956) and died 28 September 1988 Mill Neck, Nassau County, New York, United States of unspecified causes. She married Henry Sturgis Morgan (1900-1982) 26 June 1923 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, United States.
Catherine Lovering Adams Morgan, daughter of Charles Francis Adams (1866-1954) - who was the United States Secretary of the Navy under President Herbert Hoover and a well-known yachtsman, participating in the famous America's Cup Race.
(daughter of Charles F III) married Henry Stugis Morgan, who was an American banker. He was the son of John Pierpont ("Jack") Morgan Jr. and the grandson of renowned banker John Pierpont Morgan, Sr., founder of J.P. Morgan & Co..
|Offspring of Henry Sturgis Morgan and Catherine Lovering Adams (1902-1988)|
|Henry Sturgis Morgan (1924-2011)||10 August 1924 Oyster Bay, Nassau County, New York, United States||6 May 2011 Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States||Fanny Gray Little (bef1945-) Fanny Gray Little (bef1945-) Jean Alexandra McCain (1934-)|
|Charles Francis Morgan (1927-)|
|Miles Morgan (1929-)|
|John Adams Morgan (1930-)|
|Peter Angus Morgan (1938-2013)|
Catherine is a direct descendant of the following:
- John Adams Immigrant Ancestors - US President John Adams (1735-1826) and descendant of early immigrant ancestors to Plymouth Colony. Part of the Adams political family of Boston Brahmin fame with direct connections to many highly notable relatives.
- Nathaniel Gorham (1738-1796)/immigrant ancestors - delegate to the Continental Congress, signer of the US Constitution, and a descendant of several early Mayflower pilgrims.
- Charles Frances Adams IV - Wikipedia
- Catherine Adams - Disambiguation
- Adams in Suffolk County, Massachusetts