Captain Benjamin Fay was born 1701 in Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts to John Fay (1669-1747) and Elizabeth Wellington (1673-1729) and died 6 October 1777 Westborough, Worcester County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. He married Martha Mills (1719-1761) 27 December 1739 in Massachusetts.
Marriage & Family
- Elizabeth Fay (1740-1777) - md Eli Whitney, parents of the famous cotton gin inventor
- Martha Fay (1742-1772) - md John Wood
- Benjamin Fay (1744-1834) - Beulah Stow
- Esther Fay (1746-) - md Ebenezer Chamberlain
- John Fay (1748-1837) - md Mehetabel Brigham
- Nathan Fay (1750-1825) - md Persis Harrington
- Lucy Fay (1752-1837) - md David Mathews
- Stephen Fay (1754-1828) - md Betsy Southwick
- James Fay (1756-) -
- Mehitable Fay (1758-1846) - md Asa Forbush
- Charles Fay (1761-c1764) - died young ?
|Offspring of Captain Benjamin Fay and Elizabeth Stow|
|Charles Fay (1766-1818)|
- Genealogical and Family History of New Hampshire: Vol II by Stearns, Whitcher & Parker - pg 661-662 - Free on Google Books.
- John Fay 1641 List of Famous Descendants