Anthony Colby was born 24 January 1670 in Rowley, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States to Isaac Colby (1640-1682) and Martha Parratt (1649-1730) and died 1734 East Haverhill, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States of unspecified causes. He married Mary Currier (1675-1719) 23 October 1701 in Haverhill, Essex County, Massachusetts.
- Son of Isaac Colby (1640-1682) and Martha Parrett
- 1670-Jan-24 : Birth in Amesbury or East Haverhill
- 1701-Oct-23 : married first to Mary Currier, daughter of Samuel Currier, granddaughter of Richard Currier the immigrant.
- 1721-Dec-4 : married second to Elizabeth West, daughter of Thomas West.
- 1730 : approximate died year?
Mary, his first wife, died Apr 8, 1719 Elizabeth, his second wife, died Jun 25, 1738
Children of Anthony and Mary Colby
Children born in Haverhill
- Anthony Colby, b. Nov 1, 1704 - resided in Haverhill MA or Newtown NH
- Elijah Colby, b. Sep 14, 1707 -
- Richard Colby, b. Jan 18, 1710, m. Hannah, daughter of Ephraim Davis, res. Haverhill MA and Henniker NH, m. second to Tabitha Ela.
- Isaac Colby (1712-1785)
|Offspring of Anthony Colby and Mary Currier (1675-1719)|
|Anthony Colby (1704-1800)|
|Elijah Colby (1707-1745)|
|Richard Colby (1709-1796)|
|Isaac Colby (1712-1785)||23 May 1712 Haverhill, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States||1785 Haverhill, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States||Sarah Davis (1714-1755) Sarah Davis (1714-1755) Hannah Heath (1695-1764)|
|Moses Colby (1713-)|
- Pg 575 - Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to Families Boston and Eastern Massachusetts - Vol II -Publ 1908 by William Cutler, Google Books
- Colby Family History Project -
- The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury Massachusetts by David W. Hoyt;
- The Colby Family in Early America by Frederick Lewis Weis, Caledonia, The Colonial Press, pub 1970. Parents: William Davis COLBY and Elizabeth STRAW.