BiographyAnne of Burgundy was born 1404 to John, Duke of Burgundy (1371-1419) and Margaret of Bavaria-Straubing (1363-1423) and died 14 November 1432 in Paris of the plague. She married John, 1st Duke of Bedford (1389-1435) 1423 JL in Troyes, France. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Belarus, Switzerland, England, Italy, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden, Canaan.
Common ancestors of Anne of Burgundy (1404-1432) and John, 1st Duke of Bedford (1389-1435)
- Charles de Valois (1270-1325)
- Jeanne de Valois (c1294-1342)
- John II, Count of Hainaut (1247-1304)
- Marguerite d'Anjou et Maine (1274-1299)
- Philippa of Luxembourg (1252-1311)
- William I of Hainaut (c1286-1337)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.