Anna Vsevolodovna of Goroden was born 1127 to Vsevolodko of Goroden (c1080-1142) and Agafiya Vladimirovna of Kiev (c1097-1144) and died 1190 of unspecified causes. Ancestors are from Russia, Ukraine, Sweden, the Byzantine Empire.
Anna Vsevolodovna - the daughter of Vsevolodka Gorodensky. In 1144 she was married to Yuri Yaroslavich, later the prince of Turov. In 1190, she was still alive, along with her son-in-law Ryurik Rostislavich at the wedding of her youngest son Yaropolk.
- Ivan Yuryevich of Turov (c1145-c1183)  Prince of Turov
- Svyatopolk Yuryevich of Turov (c1147-1190) (died 1190), Prince of Pinsk from 1168, Prince of Turov from 1183
- Malfrida Yuryevna of Turov (1150-c1209) ; married in 1167 Vsevolod Yaroslavich of Lutsk (c1150-c1212)
- Anna Yuryevna of Turov (c1152-c1209); husband: Ryurik Rostislavich, Grand Prince of Kiev 
- Yaroslav II Yuryevich of Pinsk (c1154-1187), Prince of Kletsk from 1168, Prince of Pinsk in 1183
- Gleb Yuryevich of Turov (c1155-1195), Prince of Dubrovitsa 1168-1190, Prince of Turov 1190-1195
- Yaropolk Yuryevich of Pinsk (c1157-c1994), Prince of Gorodets (Polotsk) from 1168, Prince of Pinsk in 1190
- ^ Войтович Л. В. КНЯЗІВСЬКІ ДИНАСТІЇ СХІДНОЇ ЄВРОПИ
- ^ ВТ-МЭСБЕ -Анна (имя жен и дочерей русских князей и государей)