BiographyAnastasia von Brandenburg was born 17 March 1478 in Berlin, Germany to Albrecht III. Achilles von Brandenburg (1414-1486) and Anna von Sachsen (1437-1512) and died 4 July 1534 of unspecified causes. She married Wilhelm IV. von Henneberg-Schleusingen (1478-1559) 16 February 1500 JL . Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Lithuania, Belarus, Russia, Belgium, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Spain, the Netherlands, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden.
Common ancestors of Anastasia von Brandenburg (1478-1534) and Wilhelm IV. von Henneberg-Schleusingen (1478-1559)
- Elisabeth von Meißen (1329-1375)
- Friedrich V. von Nürnberg (1333-1398)
- Heinrich I. der Milde von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1365-1416)
- Katharina von Anhalt-Bernburg (c1330-1390)
- Magnus II. Torquatus von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1328-1373)