Amy O. Kershaw (1847)
She most likely is "Amy Oldrin Kershaw".
She was most likely born in the area of Glen Cove, New York in 1847.
- Mary E. Kershaw (1837-?) not to be confused with the Mary E. Kershaw (1840-?) of Harlingen, New Jersey
- Isaac Kershaw (1840-?) possibly the same as Isaac Kershaw (1842-1894)
- Anna Augusta Kershaw (1841-1931) who married Charles Frederick Lindauer I (1835-1921)
- Sarah Kershaw (1843-1922) who married Matthew Williamson (1824-1884) and after his death married William W. Young (1817-?).
- Peter Kershaw (1849-bef1872)
She married Captain Jerome N. Rappleyea (1831-1896)
They had as their daughter, Carrie Oldrin Rappleyea (1867). Carrie was born on July 16, 1867 in Manhattan. The family lived in Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey during the 1880 United States Census. She married Louis J. Gallaudet.
Bridgewater, New Jersey
She was living with her husband and daughter in Bridgewater, Somerset County, New Jersey during the 1870 US census.
Greenwich, New Jersey
She was living in Greenwich, Warren County, New Jersey, during the 1880 US census.
Death of husband
He died on August 11, 1896 at age 60. He was buried in Willow Grove Cemetery, New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Elizabeth, New Jersey
She lived in Elizabeth, New Jersey from as early as 1895-1896 till about 1925 according to the Elizabeth city directory.
Monmouth County, New Jersey
The 1927 Elizabeth city directory lists her as a widow, "removed to Ocean Grove". In 1928 she appears in the Asbury Park, New Jersey directory living in Ocean Grove, New Jersey.