",40.833" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 40.845.
",14.25" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 14.258.
",41.417,41.379,41.398,41.381,41.406,41.367,41.388,41.414" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 41.383.
",2.152,2.174,2.163,2.175,2.175,2.166,2.175" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 2.183.
|Offspring of Alfonso IV de Aragón and Leonor of Castile (1307-1359)|
|Ferdinando of Aragon (1329-1363)|| |
|Juan of Aragon (1331-1358)|
Common ancestors of Alfonso IV of Aragon (1299-1336) and Leonor of Castile (1307-1359)
- Alfonso VIII, King of Castile (1155-1214)
- Amédée IV de Savoie (1197-1253)
- Andrew II of Hungary (c1177-1235)
- Anne de Bourgogne (1192-1243)
- Beatrice de Savoie (1223-1258)
- Constance of Sicily (1249-1302)
- Eleanor of England (1162-1214)
- Friedrich II of the Holy Roman Empire (1195-1250)
- Jaime I de Aragón (1208-1276)
- Manfred of Sicily (1232-1266)
- Pedro II de Aragón (1174-1213)
- Pedro III de Aragón (1240-1285)
- Violant of Hungary (c1216-1253)
- Yolande de Courtenay (1200-1233)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.