Alexandra Bryachislavna (baptismal name Paraskeva ) - Princess of Polotsk princess, daughter of Prince Bryachislav Vasilkovich . She is a local saint in the Vladimir diocese. Her monastic name is, presumably, Vassa), The days of remembrance -are November 23 o.s. (December 6), June 23 o.s. (July 6) in the Cathedral of the Vladimir Saints.
In 1238 she married prince Aleksandr Yaroslavich Nevsky. They had the following children:
- Vasili (until 1245-1271) - Prince of Novgorod ;
- Dmitri (1250-1294) - Prince of Novgorod (1260-1263), Prince of Pereyaslav , Grand Duke of *Vladimir in 1276-1281 and 1283-1293;
- Andrei (about 1255-1304) - Prince of Kostroma (1276-1293, 1296-1304), the Grand Duke of (Vladimir (1281-1284, 1292-1304), Prince of Novgorod (1281-1285, 1292-1304), Prince of Gorodetsk (1264-1304);
- Daniil - Prince of Moscow (1263-1303), founder of the dynasty Danilovichi .
- Yevdokiya is the wife of Prince Konstantin Rostislavich of Smolensk.
- Александра Брячиславна - Русский биографический словарь — Сankt Petersburg-Moscow, 1896—1918.
- Карпов А. Александр Невский. — Moscow, Молодая гвардия, 2010, p 89.