- Aleksandr Mikhailovich (c1295-1340 , Pereyaslavl-Ryazan ) - Prince of Pronsky (in 1340 ), the only son and heir of Mikhail Yaroslavich
In 1340 Aleksandr traveled to the Golden Horde with his tribute. On the way, he was captured by a cousin returning from there by the Grand Prince of Ryazan, Ivan Korotopol, imprisoned in Pereyaslavl-Ryazan and then killed.
- Ivan  (died 1350 or 1351) is the Grand Duke of Ryazan.
- Vasili  (c1320-1351) - Prince of Pronsk Grand Prince of Ryazan (until 1349).
- Anna - the wife of the prince of Bryansk Dmitri Olgerdovich .
According to another version, Ivan, Vasili and [Anna Aleksandrovna of Ryazan (c1328-c1380)|Anna]] were children of the Great Prince of Ryazan, Aleksandr Yaroslavich .
- [http://ru.rodovid.org/wk/%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%8C:282049 Aleksandr Mikhailovich (Prince of Pronsky) on Rodovid. Tree of ancestors and descendants
|Offspring of Aleksandr Mikhailovich of Pronsk and unknown parent|
|Ivan Aleksandrovich of Ryazan (c1315-1351)|
|Yaroslav Aleksandrovich of Ryazan (c1318-1344)||1318|
|Vasili Aleksandrovich of Ryazan (c1320-1351)|
|Anna Aleksandrovna of Ryazan (c1328-c1380)|