- 4th LDS Stake President - St. Johns Arizona Stake (1945-1951)
Albert was born in a log cabin in pioneer St. Johns, Arizona. Described as a both a well-educated man and a man of many talents. At one time he played cello for the Symphony Orchestra in Chicago. He was the first registered pharmacist in Apache County, Arizona, a business he pursued for 66 years there.
St. Johns Gravestone
- Location: St. Johns Cemetery, Arizona
- Albert F Anderson at Find A Grave
- Albert Anderson
- Anderson in Apache County, Arizona
- St. Johns Arizona Stake - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints