BiographyAgnes zu Wied was born 1520 to Johann III. zu Wied (c1475-1533) and Elisabeth von Nassau-Dillenburg (1488-1559) and died 3 April 1588 in Sonnewalde, Germany of unspecified causes. She married Friedrich Magnus zu Solms-Laubach-Sonnenwalde (1521-1561) 11 July 1545 JL in Dierdorf, Germany. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from the Netherlands, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, Spain, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Italy, Switzerland, Belarus, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden.
Common ancestors of Agnes zu Wied (1520-1588) and Friedrich Magnus zu Solms-Laubach-Sonnenwalde (1521-1561)
- Agnes von Falkenstein-Bolanden (c1358-1409)
- Anna zu Solms-Braunfels (c1376-1433)
- Engelbert I. von Nassau-Dillenburg (1375-1442)
- Johann II. von Loon-Heinsberg (c1364-1438)
- Johann von Nassau-Dillenburg (1410-1475)
- Johanna van Polanen (1392-1445)
- Maria von Loon-Heinsberg (1426-1502)
- Otto I. zu Solms-Braunfels (1340-aft1410)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.