Aggie Tivey was born 28 February 1913 in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, England, United Kingdom to Charles Ascot Tivey (1873-1954) and Louisa Blunt (1878-1971) and died 1988 in Hastings & Rother, Sussex, England, United Kingdom of unspecified causes. She married Alfred Percival Stratford (1897-1967) 1955 in Watford, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom. Ancestors are from the United Kingdom, Ireland.
- Victor Charles Tivey (1902-1921), severly disabled and drowned aged 19 on a family picnic to Watford
- May Tivey (1904-1966), a London-based spinster, facially deformed after a surgery accident during a WWII air raid.
- Isabel Tivey (1906-1997), married George William Huckstepp (1905-1972), had two daughters, Joan and Gina.
- Irene Tivey (1908-1993), had a son Tony before she married former army officer William and owned "The Red Lion" pub in Fleet Street, London.
- Jessie Tivey (1910-1976), married Herbert George Smith (1909-1992), had two children, Patrick and Jennifer before moving to Queensland, Australia.
- Philip Ascot Tivey (1915-1991), British Airways engineer, married Betty Blanchette (1919-1941) in India and had a daughter Gillian, before Betty and Gillian were killed in a flying boat accident; married secondly to Kathleen M Curtis (1925) and had a daughter Jane; after a divorce he married thirdly Rosemary J Dyer (1929).
See this site by Jan Tivey: http://www.tiveyfamilytree.com/. The Tivey families are divided into groups and Agnes is a member of Group 20, headed by Francis Tivey who died in 1800.