|Centuries:||9th century - 10th century - 11th century|
|Decades:|| 960s 970s 980s - 990s - 1000s 1010s 1020s
|Years:||989 990 991 - 992 - 993 994 995|
|Gregorian calendar|| 992 |
|Ab urbe condita||1745|
|Armenian calendar|| 441 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-852 – -851|
|Coptic calendar||708 – 709|
|Ethiopian calendar||984 – 985|
|Hebrew calendar||4752 – 4753|
|- Vikram Samvat||1047 – 1048|
|- Shaka Samvat||914 – 915|
|- Kali Yuga||4093 – 4094|
|Iranian calendar||370 – 371|
|Islamic calendar||381 – 382|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1652|
|Thai solar calendar||1535|
- Boleslaus I becomes Duke of Poland.
- Battle of Conquereuil - Fulk Nerra defeats Conan I of Rennes, who is killed in the battle.
- End of the world according to Bernard of Thüringen.
- February 1 — Jawhar as-Siqilli, Fatimid statesman
- May 25 — Mieszko I, duke of Polans
- Borrell II, Count of Barcelona
- Conan I of Rennes, in battle
People of the year 992 at Familypedia
7 people were born in 992
0 children were born to the 2 women born in 992
13 people died in 992
353 people lived in 992
Events of the year 992 at FamilypediaEdit
3 people were married in 992.
There were 1 military battles in 992.
|Battle of Conquereuil||27 June 992 JL|
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 992. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.