|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| 60s 70s 80s - 90s - 100s 110s 120s
|Years:||94 95 96 - 97 - 98 99 100|
|Gregorian calendar||97 |
|Ab urbe condita||850|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1747 – -1746|
|Coptic calendar||-187 – -186|
|Ethiopian calendar||89 – 90|
|Hebrew calendar||3857 – 3858|
|- Vikram Samvat||152 – 153|
|- Shaka Samvat||19 – 20|
|- Kali Yuga||3198 – 3199|
|Iranian calendar||525 BP – 524 BP|
|Islamic calendar||541 BH – 540 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 757|
|Thai solar calendar||640|
Events[edit | edit source]
By place[edit | edit source]
Roman Empire[edit | edit source]
- October 28 — Roman emperor Nerva names Trajan as his adoptive son and successor. By doing so he also averts a threatened mutiny of the Praetorian Guard and other military units.
- Tacitus advances to consulship.
- The Roman colony of Cuicul is started in Numidia.
- Nerva recognizes the Sanhedrin of Jamnia as an official governmental body of the Jews, and the patriarch or nasi is designated as the representative of the Jewish people in Rome.
Asia[edit | edit source]
- Chinese troops, led by general Ban Chao, reach the Caspian Sea.
- Chinese general Ban Chao orders his lieutenant, Gan Ying, to establish regular relations with the Parthians.
By Topic[edit | edit source]
Religion[edit | edit source]
Births[edit | edit source]
Deaths[edit | edit source]
People of the year 97 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 97
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 97
0 people died in 97
3 people lived in 97
|Marcomir IV der Franken (aft91-149)||Odomir der Franken (aft76-c128)|
|Odomir der Franken (aft76-c128)||Richemer der Franken (aft59-bef114)||Ascyla|
|Richemer der Franken (aft59-bef114)||Ratherius der Franken (aft42-bef90)|
Events of the year 97 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 97.
There were 0 military battles in 97.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 97. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.