|Centuries:||9th century - 10th century - 11th century|
|Decades:|| 930s 940s 950s - 960s - 970s 980s 990s
|Years:||965 966 967 - 968 - 969 970 971|
|Gregorian calendar|| 968 |
|Ab urbe condita||1721|
|Armenian calendar|| 417 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-876 – -875|
|Coptic calendar||684 – 685|
|Ethiopian calendar||960 – 961|
|Hebrew calendar||4728 – 4729|
|- Vikram Samvat||1023 – 1024|
|- Shaka Samvat||890 – 891|
|- Kali Yuga||4069 – 4070|
|Iranian calendar||346 – 347|
|Islamic calendar||357 – 358|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1628|
|Thai solar calendar||1511|
- The Battle near Silistra occurred in the spring near the Bulgarian town of Silistra, but most probably on the modern territory of Romania.
- Foundation of the Archbishopric of Magdeburg.
- Foundation of first Polish bishopric in Poznań. Jordan became the first bishop.
- May 14 — Leofric
- King Ethelred II of England
- Emperor Kazan, emperor of Japan
- Romanus III, Byzantine emperor (d. 1034)
- August 25 — Edgiva of Kent, queen of Edward the Elder of England
- Abu al-Misk Kafur
- Aldred of Lindisfarne
- John III of Naples
- Landulf III of Benevento
- Matilda of Ringelheim
People of the year 968 at Familypedia
4 people were born in 968
2 children were born to the 1 women born in 968
9 people died in 968
242 people lived in 968
Events of the year 968 at FamilypediaEdit
2 people were married in 968.
|Emma de Blois (-1003)||William IV of Aquitaine (937-994)|
|Rozela di Ivrea (955-c1003)||Arnulf II of Flanders (c960-988) + Robert II of France (972-1031)|
There were 1 military battles in 968.
|Battle of Silistra||968 JL|
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 968. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.