|Centuries:||9th century - 10th century - 11th century|
|Decades:|| 920s 930s 940s - 950s - 960s 970s 980s
|Years:||948 949 950 - 951 - 952 953 954|
|Gregorian calendar||951 |
|Ab urbe condita||1704|
|Armenian calendar||400 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-893 – -892|
|Coptic calendar||667 – 668|
|Ethiopian calendar||943 – 944|
|Hebrew calendar||4711 – 4712|
|- Vikram Samvat||1006 – 1007|
|- Shaka Samvat||873 – 874|
|- Kali Yuga||4052 – 4053|
|Iranian calendar||329 – 330|
|Islamic calendar||339 – 340|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1611|
|Thai solar calendar||1494|
- The king of Italy dies and his widow, Adelaide, is seized by a usurper, Berengar of Ivrea.
- The Arabic occupation of Crete comes to an end.
- Allat the Maharana of Mewar come to powers.
- Later Zhou Dynasty founded by Guo Wei in China.
- Chu State absorbed by the Southern Tang in China.
- Northern Han founded by Liu Min in northern China
- Emperor Shizong of the Liao Dynasty successfully repels a Chinese advance.
People of the year 951 at Familypedia
4 people were born in 951
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 951
1 people died in 951
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Fromont I de Sens (914-951)||Garnier de Sens (868-924)||Theutberga d'Arles (890-948)|
220 people lived in 951
Events of the year 951 at Familypedia
3 people were married in 951.
|Herbert III de Vermandois (c913-c982)||Eadgifu of Wessex (902-aft955)|
|Urraca Fernández of Castile (-1007)||Ordoño III of León (c926-956) + Ordoño IV of León (c926-962) + Sancho II of Pamplona (c940-994)|
|Otto I von Sachsen (912-973)||Eadgyth of Wessex (910-946)+Adelaide de Bourgogne (c931-999)|
There were 0 military battles in 951.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 951. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|