- For the area code, see Area code 925.
|Centuries:||9th century - 10th century - 11th century|
|Decades:|| 890s 900s 910s - 920s - 930s 940s 950s
|Years:||922 923 924 - 925 - 926 927 928|
|Gregorian calendar|| 925 |
|Ab urbe condita||1678|
|Armenian calendar|| 374 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-919 – -918|
|Coptic calendar||641 – 642|
|Ethiopian calendar||917 – 918|
|Hebrew calendar||4685 – 4686|
|- Vikram Samvat||980 – 981|
|- Shaka Samvat||847 – 848|
|- Kali Yuga||4026 – 4027|
|Iranian calendar||303 – 304|
|Islamic calendar||312 – 313|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1585|
|Thai solar calendar||1468|
- Alfonso IV the Monk becomes king of Leon
- Tomislav, duke of the Croatian duchies of Pannonia and Dalmatia, is crowned King of Croatia at Duvno field.
- Former Shu surrenders when invaded by the Later Tang
- Visiting Uyghur delegation spurs development of Khitan “Small Script” based on alphabetic principles.
- Bruno I (d. 965)
- Fujiwara no Kanemichi, Japanese nobleman (d. 977)
- Widukind of Corvey, Saxon chronicler
- Judith of Bavaria (d. 985)
- Li Fang, Chinese scholar and encyclopedist (d. 996)
- December 11 — Sancho I of Pamplona (b. c. 860)
- Bertha of Lotharinga
- Fruela II of León
- Nicholas Mysticus, Patriarch of Constantinople
- Al-Razi, Persian scientist (b. 865)
- Vasugupta, author of the Shiva Sutras (b. 860)
People of the year 925 at Familypedia
9 people were born in 925
5 children were born to the 4 women born in 925
3 people died in 925
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Poppa van Bayeux (c870-c910)|
|Bertha (c863-925)||Lothair II of Lotharingia (c835-869)||Waldrada (c835-)||62|
|Sancho I of Pamplona (c860-925)||Garcia of Pamplona (c835-912)||Dadilde de Pailhars (c860-?)||65|
159 people lived in 925
Events of the year 925 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 925.
There were 0 military battles in 925.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 925. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.