|Centuries:||9th century - 10th century - 11th century|
|Decades:|| 890s 900s 910s - 920s - 930s 940s 950s
|Years:||917 918 919 - 920 - 921 922 923|
|Gregorian calendar|| 920 |
|Ab urbe condita||1673|
|Armenian calendar|| 369 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-924 – -923|
|Coptic calendar||636 – 637|
|Ethiopian calendar||912 – 913|
|Hebrew calendar||4680 – 4681|
|- Vikram Samvat||975 – 976|
|- Shaka Samvat||842 – 843|
|- Kali Yuga||4021 – 4022|
|Iranian calendar||298 – 299|
|Islamic calendar||307 – 308|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1580|
|Thai solar calendar||1463|
920 AD was a year in the 10th century.
- Saxons retook East Anglia from the Danes.
- The Welsh ruler Hywel Dda ("Hywel the Good") merged Dyfed and Seisyllwg and established a new kingdom known as Deheubarth.
- German king Henry the Fowler conquers Utrecht, which had been in possession of the Vikings for 70 years. The Bishop of Utrecht moves his seat back from Deventer to Utrecht.
- Abaoji orders adoption of written script by the Khitan resulting in the creation of Khitan "Large Script."
- September 10 — Louis IV of France (d. 954)
- Haakon I of Norway (approximate date; d. 961)
- Dunash ben Labrat, Spanish Jewish commentator (d. 990)
People of the year 920 at Familypedia
18 people were born in 920
22 children were born to the 7 women born in 920
3 people died in 920
157 people lived in 920
Events of the year 920 at FamilypediaEdit
1 people were married in 920.
|Luitgard de Lorraine (c905-aft960)||Eberhard IV. der Nordgau (c903-973)|
There were 0 military battles in 920.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 920. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.